Zenia Boulevard is the largest shopping centre in the province of Alicante. It is like a city in and of itself, with streets, squares, fountains, daily concerts and events.
If shopping centres aren’t your thing, then the neighboring villages have weekly markets with lots of local flavor, arts and crafts.
Shopping centers & outlets
- Alicante Medieval Market (once a year; May-June)
- Supermarkets : Alcampo, Lidl, Aldi and Mercadonna
- Weekly market in Orihuela (Tue & Sat), Torrivieja (Fridays) or Almoradi (Saturdays) with typical Spanish food and other stalls & products
- Fish market in Guardamar del Segura (Mon-Fr)
- Flea market in Punta Prima & Torrivieja (Sundays)
- Feria de Artesania (craft market) in Rojales with workshops for both children and adults, tastings of local specialities and art displays (1st Sunday of the month)